In this episode, I talk about having a conversation with middle school students. At first, it was something I avoided because I didn't think I was having any type of impact discussing Minecraft with 12 years olds. Now I focus in on those conversations because I know I'm showing these students I love and care about them!
I talk about:
- Listening to the normal, everyday stuff
- Using your body to show you're paying attention
- Expecting the silly stuff (and what to do with it)
- Celebrating when MS students share successes
- Counseling them when they open up about struggles
Got a middle school ministry question?
Need student ministry resources?
Check out www.downloadyouthministry.com