Oct 30th, 2017
If you have students, you have parents in your ministry too! Scheduling another meeting may not sound like a great idea, but if you do it right, a parent meeting can be incredibly helpful for your ministry!
I talk about:
- Making parent meetings irresistible!
- Throwing resources at parents
- What to include in your parent meetings
- Thinking about first-time parents
- Making multiple parent meetings slightly different with appropriate focuses
This is a great resource for making newsletters to send to parents, volunteers, etc. Check it out!
Got a middle school ministry question?
Need student ministry resources?
Check out www.downloadyouthministry.com