Oct 23rd, 2017
In this episode, I talk about how you can champion middle school students serving in areas that don't have anything to do with the youth ministry! That's a scary idea for everyone else on staff, but you know they can do it!
I talk about:
- Championing middle school students serving
- Convincing leadership to fill volunteer roles with MS Students
- Using MS Students to supplement current volunteers
- Training every volunteer, even your MS Students in the same way for the same role
- Thinking about how to use volunteer applications and job descriptions to make sure everyone wins
- Changing your church's culture to include MS Students volunteering!
Got a middle school ministry question?
Need student ministry resources?
Check out www.downloadyouthministry.com